Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Reflection

    The book I chose to read is Oryx and Crake.  I chose this book because I was invited to read it by some nice friends, but also because it features a dystopian world which appears to be very interesting.  I hope that I can, through this book, gain a new perspective on cooprations.  My inquiry question for this project would probably be related to the conflict between human and nature, about our attempts to change nature and the consequences that followed.

2 comments:

  1. I like reading about dystopian worlds too because it relates to an aspect of our own world...only amplified usually. Your Inquiry question will evolve as you read and discuss with your group. Just keep at the back of your mind what relevance what you're reading has to do with your life and the world around you. It'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all Canadian books in English class have some very interesting lessons which it relate to our life. Different kinds of books have different kinds of experience for us to explore. Some are easy and some are hard. I think we can learn from these lessons and see how it applies to our life. Maybe we can find a way to solve it.

    ReplyDelete